[Clfs-support] Netplug installation: bootscripts

Tom Janson tom.janson at rwth-aachen.de
Fri Sep 19 17:46:38 PDT 2014

Hi,

I’ve been following the guide and I’ve enjoyed it a lot so far. Thanks
for all the work! I just ran into a slight issue, though:

Chapter "8.5.2. Installation of Netplug Bootscripts" [1] refers to a
make install-netplug target in the bootscripts, but that doesn’t
exist. (Bootscripts from [2] as per the guide.) A quick look in the
git history suggests that it never existed, but that there was a
networking script that was removed [3].

Instead, I followed the instructions in the CBLFS wiki [4].

Is this correct? Is this a loose end, or did I misread something?

-- TJ

[1] http://cross-lfs.org/view/clfs-embedded/arm/beyond/netplug.html
[2] http://git.cross-lfs.org/?p=bootscripts-embedded.git
[3] http://git.cross-lfs.org/?p=bootscripts-embedded.git;a=commit;h=c91cb03da502350e981e3ffa0e7a001c864c9a47