[Clfs-support] Trouble compiling eglibc GIT-20120610-x86_64-Multilib

Alonso Graterol alonso.graterol at gmail.com
Wed Jul 11 19:53:39 PDT 2012

Just for the records, doing make check for eglibc-2.15 64 bit shows same
tst-backtrace6 error than on 32 bit

make[1]: Target `check' not remade because of errors.
make[1]: Leaving directory `/sources/eglibc-2.15'
make: *** [check] Error 2
make[2]: [/sources/eglibc-build/posix/annexc.out] Error 1 (ignored)
make[2]: *** [/sources/eglibc-build/debug/tst-backtrace6.out] Error 1
make[1]: *** [debug/tests] Error 2
make: *** [check] Error 2
root:/sources/eglibc-build#

Anyway, given all previous discussion I will continue with the system build.

Alonso