[Clfs-support] Trouble compiling eglibc GIT-20120610-x86_64-Multilib

William Harrington berzerkula at cox.net
Wed Jul 11 19:11:34 PDT 2012

On Jul 11, 2012, at 16:55 PM, Ian wrote:

> After ignoring the errors in the make check’s and pushing forward
> through chapter 10, I get stuck in 10.23 (http://cross-lfs.org/view/
> svn/x86_64/final-system/gcc.html) when building GCC. During the
> ‘make –k check’, literally every single test fails. This is
> thousands, if not tens of thousands of tests. I’m not sure why it’s
> happening. It’s hard to narrow it down when every one of them is
> failing. Any ideas?

I am not having this issue. Make sure the filesystems prior to
entering chroot and after chroot are mounted.

I'm doing gcc tests now and am not seeing the issue.

I'll post my test summary later when the tests are finished.

Also this needs a new thread topic, like gcc tests or something.

Sincerely,

WIlliam Harrington