[Clfs-support] Trouble compiling eglibc GIT-20120610-x86_64-Multilib

Alonso Graterol alonso.graterol at gmail.com
Wed Jul 11 15:08:48 PDT 2012

Based on last comment from William and pointed eglibc.org's trhead I would
try installing gcc 4.7 instead, even when the book is calling for gcc 4.6.3.

Since the build stage you are at is for the final system, the one that will
boot after finishing the book, I see no problem to do a fresh install of
version 4.7 and not using 4.6.3

Just an idea...

Alonso