[Clfs-support] xorg 7 script problem

Grail Dane grail69 at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 28 17:45:03 PDT 2011

Well the grep error is due to you not having the complete script, ie the following line:
echo "$packagedir" >> done || break
Is what populates the done file, bad name in my opinion as it is confusing, however, have you also performed the priorstep of:
wget -B http://xorg.freedesktop.org/releases/individual/proto/ -i ../Proto-20101205.wget
As this will download the files you require which seems to be the complaint about no file?The \r may be a remnant if you performed any of this under Windows?
Let us know how you go?
cheersgrail