[Clfs-support] PPL configure error

Grail Dane grail69 at hotmail.com
Sun Jun 13 22:24:09 PDT 2010

Hi Filip
I think the best suggestion here would be to start again, as you are not far in.Typically you will get the below situation as you have not set some of your environmentvariables correctly.
I would go back over the initial setup steps for the user account you compile with and any associatedvariables. Also check your gmp install of the file listed below after installation.
Let us know how you get on?
CheersGrail