[Clfs-support] Keyboard If You Are Going to Boot

John john at hf-teknik.nu
Thu Sep 3 02:58:12 PDT 2009

Many thanks Mark.

I will report again when I get that far.

This keyboard busines is something that has bugged me for a long time. It
was only when I read clfs that I saw the possibility of building the keymap
into the kernel.

If it works in clfs then it works for bootdisks, bootable CD-ROM, bootable
CF and anything else bootable.

Wish I had known about this a long time ago.
I learn a lot from clfs. Its a great book.

John