[Clfs-support] e2fsprogs-1.41.9 test

Alonso Graterol alonso.graterol at gmail.com
Tue Dec 29 14:55:30 PST 2009

Hello,

I am at 10.19 of Development CLFS.When I make check there are 3 tests
that fail and an associated segmentation fault shows up on the output.

I ran the tests 3 times building from scratch and always fail the same
3 tests with a segfault. Those are,

d_loaddump: debugfs load/dump test: ../../tests/d_loaddump/script:
line 22:  6590 Segmentation fault      (this shows up twice and there
is also a missing test.verify)
f_dup4: find all directory pathnames: ../../tests/f_dup4/script: line
41:  7326 Segmentation fault
f_imagic_fs: imagic filesystem with imagic inodes:
../../tests/run_e2fsck: line 48:  8060 Segmentation fault

Is it normal for these tests to fail? And what about the seg faults?
Is it safer to continue despite the failed tests?

Thans for your support,

Alonso