[Clfs-support] bin86 and lilo

Koornstra, Reinoud koornstra at hp.com
Wed Apr 1 14:42:32 PDT 2009

Thanks for your reply.
My host system is an ubuntu system, 32 bits, running on a core 2 due cpu.
Make CC=gcc didn't specify the cross build gcc, so I was afraid that the bin86 and lilo I am compiling
That way would not be able to boot the 64 bits linux kernel.
Grub couldn't load the 64bits linux kernel. :-)

Hence, you're saying I can just continue 7.12.1 with the current clfs user and settings on the host system and it should work fine?
Kind Regards,

Reinoud.