[Clfs-dev] embedded - mpc url has moved.

Justin R. Knierim cross-lfs at knierim.org
Wed Feb 27 16:44:52 PST 2019

On 2/26/19 9:28 AM, William Harrington wrote:
> I was thinking perhaps there may be a trac to github utility to
> migrate tickets to github. I'm sure lots of trac users have moved to
> github in the past. I ran across this.
>
> https://github.com/robertoschwald/migrate-trac-issues-to-github
>
> There seems to be a few more out there. May be worth looking into.

Indeed, that seems like a good idea and will prevent work.  I'll see if
that one will work or something else, and get that done this week.  Book
rendering is good to go, so any change to a repo in github will render
the book like before.  Package rsync crons are up too, so I think we are
just down to this git/ticket/trac/github situation, and fixing links
that may have changed, and we should be in a mostly functional place.

Shell accounts for those who need them should be working.  If not please
let me know.

Thanks for your patience and hope to have things fully operational soon.

Justin