[Clfs-dev] embedded - mpc url has moved.

William Harrington kb0iic at berzerkula.org
Tue Feb 26 09:28:38 PST 2019

On 2019-02-25 09:33, Andrew Bradford wrote:
> Hi Akhiezer,
>
> On Fri, Feb 22, 2019 at 1:00 PM akhiezer <lfs65 at cruziero.com> wrote:
>>
>> On the page:
>>   http://clfs.org/view/clfs-embedded/arm/materials/packages.html
>> , the mpc tarball url is given as:
>>   http://www.multiprecision.org/mpc/download/mpc-1.0.3.tar.gz
>>
>> Looks like that should now be:
>>   https://ftp.gnu.org/gnu/mpc/mpc-1.0.3.tar.gz
>
> Thanks for the heads up, I've opened a github issue for this (I'm not
> yet clear on when things now go in github vs. trac) to track it:
> https://github.com/cross-lfs/clfs-embedded/issues/1
>
> Thanks,
> Andrew

Hello,

I was thinking perhaps there may be a trac to github utility to migrate
tickets to github. I'm sure lots of trac users have moved to github in
the past. I ran across this.

https://github.com/robertoschwald/migrate-trac-issues-to-github

There seems to be a few more out there. May be worth looking into.

You feel a whole lot more like you do now than you did when  you used
to.