[Clfs-dev] [Clfs-support] Systemd

William Harrington kb0iic at berzerkula.org
Wed Dec 11 08:47:53 PST 2013

On Dec 11, 2013, at 10:42 AM, Martin Ward wrote:

> Perhaps an incremental approach is what is needed, get the
> infrastructure in place before switching over or have sections
>
> if systemd
>    do this
> else
>    do that
>
> don't know how workable that is

Yes,

Working in another branch and keeping it up to date with master is
pretty simple. Getting the packages in there first would be important.
At least get the dependencies for systemd in there, first. That'll
take the most work especially with multilib.

I think I'm going to render the current systemd branch book and see
how it looks at its current state.