[Clfs-dev] Raspberry Pi CLFS GIT Build

William Harrington kb0iic at berzerkula.org
Wed Dec 11 12:37:48 PST 2013

Greetings,

I'm sharing my Raspberry Pi build archives.

Please read the description at this page:

http://cross-lfs.org/~kb0iic/raspbpi/

To avoid confusion:

temp-system is temp-system only up to chroot or boot. util-linux is
installed. It's not stripped and not optimized.

git to gcc is with chroot and not optimized and not stripped

git-final-unstripped is not stripped and is optimized.

To build CLFS-GIT for the Raspberry Pi do this:

CLFS_TARGET=armv6l-unknown-linux-gnueabihf
During GCC builds add --arch=armv6 --fpu=vfp --float=hard
Sincerely,

WIlliam Harrington