[Clfs-dev] HELP ME: issue about arm cross toolchain (cannot find gmp.so, mpfr.so...)

DJ Lucas dj at linuxfromscratch.org
Thu May 24 05:52:51 PDT 2012

On 05/24/2012 06:36 AM, Andrew Bradford wrote:
> On Thu, 24 May 2012 13:03:12 +0800lee sudo<desoxydate at gmail.com>  wrote:
>
>> It works well after put it all back where it was as you said.
> Good.
>
>> But I find some cross toolchains (e.g. cross toolchain in android source
>> code) could work well after change its path(anywhere).
> I'm not familiar with Android's C toolchain. Can you point me towards
> where I can get one already compiled like you are using? I'm curious to
> see what their GCC setup is.  That might shed some light.  I don't have
> time to build yet another toolchain, thus the ask for a binary, I can
> get the info I want out of a binary.
http://www.mentor.com/embedded-software/sourcery-tools/sourcery-codebench/editions/lite-edition/
is what I use for kernel development. The AOSP code tree contains a more
complete cross toolchain as well. git
clone|https://android.googlesource.com/platform/manifest||for the whole
schebang, or dig a little deeper for only the toolchain, I believe
platform/||prebuilt/linux-x86/toolchain/arm-eabi-${GCC_VERSION}||.|
-- DJ Lucas