[Clfs-dev] E2fsprogs in chapter 7.5 - Can't find libblkid

code monkey lfscodemonkey at gmail.com
Wed Sep 29 06:47:47 PDT 2010

 I mostly use chroot to build CLFS and so don't run into it, but I did build
PPC32 as boot method and if IIRC, ran into problems trying to build the
e2fsprogs package.

I skirted around the issue by skipping the build of e2fsprogs at that point
and modified fstab to not do an fsck automatically.  And hoped for the
best..   It's not a 'fix' but I was able to get through the remainder of the
build doing that.     The build of e2fsprogs in the final stage worked ok.

I think there is something wrong with the way e2fsprogs is being configured
at that point but I don't know what it is.