[Clfs-dev] Meeting or thread about development

wwh04660 at ucmo.edu wwh04660 at ucmo.edu
Mon Jun 9 05:07:53 PDT 2008

On Jun 9, 2008, at 2:37 AM, kala mazoo wrote:

> Greets,
>
> Well, it's actually winter time down here in .AU (but you already
> knew that of course ;)
>
> FWIW, this list has been a rather quiet place for quite a long
> while now...,I'm no longer sure how many souls watch it now.
>
> However, as one who is 'silently building CLFS' as you put it,
> then I respond with this posting...(that's 1 soul ;-)...I build mostly
> on AMD 64bit/ix86_64 stuffs....
>
> Regards,
>
> Don

I should probably state that if an interactive chat take place for the
development of CLFS, it'd be great if it'd occur in the next two
weeks. There are many things to iron out. Yeah I got friends
everywhere.  Southern hemisphere isn't neglected... if anyone needs a
hobby for the upcoming winter, maybe get a few brews and put them on
the desk and dig in! Imports are preferred!

-William