[Clfs-support] glibc-2.19 -m32 build error clfs-multilib

lux-integ lux-integ at btconnect.com
Thu Jan 29 07:17:13 PST 2015

On Thursday 29 January 2015 14:03:33 William Harrington wrote:
> So you are following the x86_64 multilib book? Have you made any changes
> other than what the book has? I don't see the error which may have caused
> it. Look in your Glibc build log and find out where an error occurs.

Many thanks for your reply

I am following the book..     The logs are too large to send by smtp so I have
uploaded the important ones
binutils,gcc,and glibc  (-sections 5.12,5,13 and 5.14 repectiely  of the book.
The url  is:

http://www.b-lux.co/BuildLogs/
OR
http://www.b-lux.co/BuildLogs/clfs3.00x8664MultilibTClogs.tar.xz

(whichever you find most convenient.)

The  uploaded zipped archive  also has the corresponding build recipes (taken
from the clfs-book)  I am following.   Please have a look at the logs and
recipe(s)  and    please let me know where I am making   errors.

Thanks in advance.

Sincerely
luxInteg