[Clfs-support] CLFS Mailing Lists Update

Justin R. Knierim cross-lfs at knierim.org
Wed Jan 28 08:07:22 PST 2015

Hello CLFS followers,

The issue related with the cross-lfs.org domain is still not resolved,
so the mailing lists (archives and subscribers) have been migrated over
to our currently active domain of clfs.org.  If we can recover the
cross-lfs.org domain some day, we will have it forward is mailing lists
mail to clfs.org.  If you have any questions, please feel free to email
me directly.  If you do not want to receive any mail from CLFS, please
click the unsubscribe link below.  Thanks for your patience while we get
our services sorted. Have a nice day!

Justin