[Clfs-support] glibc-2.19 -m32 build error clfs-multilib//UPDATE

lux-integ lux-integ at btconnect.com
Tue Feb 3 04:12:08 PST 2015

On Tuesday 03 February 2015 09:29:35 Martin Ward wrote:

> Although i don't build multilib, it looks like its not picking up the
> headers to something, does it work manually ?

thanks for suggestion.
Please find attached  my cut and paste  ( or manual)  logs at building
flibc-2.20 (-m32 ).

  I ALSO tried setting CPPFLAGS="-I/tools/include -I/cross-tools/include"  (
and the other way round too ) (--A before I run configure and --B   before I
run make

but .make'  glibc ends at the same place