[Clfs-support] bootscripts-cross-lfs issue

Alexey Orishko alexey.orishko at gmail.com
Mon Mar 24 09:51:43 PDT 2014

On Wed, Mar 19, 2014 at 7:12 PM, William Harrington
<kb0iic at berzerkula.org> wrote:

> No, you should use blfs bootscripts if using dbus or apache from blfs.

> With my last CLFS build for my server, I used all bootscripts from LFS and
> BLFS without issue. I also used BLFS.

I still like the idea to build x86 on x64 without doing it inside VM,
but I get some
issues while mixing CLFS with LFS and BLFS boot scripts.

Could I use a temporary CLFS system to build a final LFS system?
(after CLFS chapter "IV. Building the Basic Tools", do chapter
"6. Installing Basic System Software" from LFS book 7.4 in chroot)

Regards,
Alexey