[Clfs-support] [Clfs-dev] Has anyone used the embedded book for MIPS recently?

Andrew Bradford andrew at bradfordembedded.com
Thu Oct 24 08:08:02 PDT 2013

No one has replied, either to me or to the lists, indicating they are
still using or want to use the MIPS embedded book.

I'll let this sit another week but if I still get no replies I will
remove the MIPS arch from the embedded book.  I do not own any MIPS
hardware and do not have any use for the MIPS book.

But if someone speaks up and wants the MIPS book to stick around I will
continue updating it on a best-effort basis.  Please speak up, soon, if
you do!

Thanks,
Andrew