[Clfs-support] coreutils-8.22 build failed

Charlie Brown stieizc.33 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 23 08:24:59 PST 2013

Hi,
Building coreutils failed at generating docs:
  GEN      man/chroot.1
./man/dummy-man: too many non-option arguments
Makefile:9966: recipe for target 'man/chroot.1' failed

It seems that we sed Makefile to call coreutils-8.22/dummy-man instead
of coreutils-8.22/help2man. And if I skip the sed command, make will
succeed.
And it seems that even if I skip the sed command in *8.21*, make will
still succeed. That's interesting.

Is there something wrong with my configuration, or simply coreutils
has fixed that bug or something?
Thanks in advance.

Sincerely,
王文鑫