[Clfs-support] CBLFS updates

William Harrington berzerkula at cox.net
Sat Sep 1 19:03:00 PDT 2012

Hello Everybody,

We need to get CBLFS up to date. I'm going to do a server build soon
and I know others may be doing desktop builds. CBLFS is our wiki for
going beyond CLFS. http://cblfs.cross-lfs.org

We haven't had much activity there and need to get it up to speed
with our development book. All help is appreciated. If someone
doesn't know what to do or how to go about something, just ask in the
list or our irc channel.

Would like to get things moving again there. The more complex things
like X and KDE and Gnome will require a lot effort, so those aren't
priority, but if someone takes on the task, it'll be even more great.