[Clfs-support] x86_64 gcc build with fortran and ada

appzer0 appzer0 at free.fr
Sun Jan 2 11:26:38 PST 2011

Le 02/01/2011 17:28, bv a écrit :
> Greetings,
>
> I am thinking of having a go at the current clfs development (for x86_64)
> available at the following url
>
> http://cross-lfs.org/view/svn/x86_64-64/
>
> My host runs clfs/cblfs  with gcc-4.4.2 (with c, c++, fortran and ada).  I
> want to  build gcc  on the target as on the host.
>
> this page
> http://cross-lfs.org/view/svn/x86_64-64/final-system/gcc.html
>

> gives a recipe  only for C and C++  with corresponding envars ${CC} and ${CXX}
> but understandably none for fortran nor ada   Is there a recipe  to  do the
> gcc build and include build  gfortran and gnat  with  corresponding
> ${F77}/${F90}   etc  envars?

You can have a look at my script here (CLFS x86_64 multilib, personal
distro), sry the comments are in French:

http://git.tuxfamily.org/0linux/0linux.git?p=gitroot/0linux/0linux.git;a=blob;f=opt/gcc/gcc.recette

You need to download the GNAT archive on the official website - sloooow
server, you can find this archive here as well :
ftp://ftp.igh.cnrs.fr/pub/os/linux/0linux/0/archives_sources/gnat-gpl-2010-x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-bin.tar.gz

Good luck,

appzer0