[Clfs-support] x86_64 gcc build with fortran and ada

bv bvl at btconnect.com
Sun Jan 2 08:28:21 PST 2011

Greetings,

I am thinking of having a go at the current clfs development (for x86_64)
available at the following url

http://cross-lfs.org/view/svn/x86_64-64/

My host runs clfs/cblfs  with gcc-4.4.2 (with c, c++, fortran and ada).  I
want to  build gcc  on the target as on the host.

this page
http://cross-lfs.org/view/svn/x86_64-64/final-system/gcc.html

gives a recipe  only for C and C++  with corresponding envars ${CC} and ${CXX}
but understandably none for fortran nor ada   Is there a recipe  to  do the
gcc build and include build  gfortran and gnat  with  corresponding
${F77}/${F90}   etc  envars?

Thanks in advance

bvol