[Clfs-support] Unfixed issue at dropbear make install

Angel Ivan Castell Rovira al004140 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 13 00:10:22 PDT 2011

Hello!

Modifiying Makefile as previously explained only fixes the "Operation not
permitted" (ignored) errors. However, the 'make MULTI=1 install' still
doesn't create any symlink automatically, so you have to create them by hand
as explained on the CLFS book. I confused that because it was the behaviour
I was expecting, just as busybox does. But I just have read "MULTI"
documentation file, and it explains this is the proper way to do it. So, the
book it's ok.

Best regards,
  -- Ivan