[Clfs-support] illegal instruction when I run program compiled with cross-compile g++

westwood yczxwestwood at gmail.com
Tue Apr 12 20:33:13 PDT 2011

i was making the tool-chains by following  the instructions in the lastest
Book  《Cross-Compiled Linux From Scratch - Version GIT-20110213-PowerPC》
found in the SVN (http://cross-lfs.org/files/BOOK/)
Eevey thing is OK when i make the tool chain for powerpc ,and finally i got
it .
After that ,  I Firstly use the powerpc-unknown-linux-gnu-gcc to make a
helloworld ,  the program can run correctly on the target machine.
but  when i use the powerpc-unknow-linux-gun-g++ to compile the same program
( syntax is right,  just printf("hello world") or cout << helloworld )
,it throws the error : " illegal instruction " on the  target machine 。
 I don't know why 。。。。can someone help me ?