[Clfs-support] HALFS and CLFS error message

Roelof Wobben rwobben at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 5 00:21:01 PST 2010

Hello,

I try to install CLFS by using JHLAFS. I use the SVN version of that book
But I get now a message that some packages can't be found.

This is the list.

eglibc-2.10.1.tar.bz2 not found in the SRC_ARCHIVE or on any server..SKIPPING
e2fsprogs-1.41.6.tar.gz not found in the SRC_ARCHIVE or on any server..SKIPPING
xz-4.999.8beta.tar.gz not found in the SRC_ARCHIVE or on any server..SKIPPING

But the first one is never used in the CLFS pure X86-64 book.

Can someone explain this ?

Roelof