[Clfs-support] eglibc-2.10.1 not work for alpha anymore

Joe Ciccone jciccone at gmail.com
Tue Jun 1 15:29:06 PDT 2010

  Alpha is currently broken in all branches and releases except for the
original 1.0.0. I have not spent a lot of time on it, There have been a
few requests to get it going recently, so as soon as I am done with the
XML I will be switching my gears into upgrading and stabilizing the
book. I'll start with Alpha, since I really want to get mine going as well.

My time is limited, I only have one or two hours a day to work on this,
if at all. There have been a few people willing to help out with
maintaining, but only once the xml has been simplified, so I am working
towards that.