[Clfs-support] ***SPAM*** Binutils Chapter 10 part 14

Grail Dane grail69 at hotmail.com
Sun Oct 25 22:04:45 PDT 2009

Woot --- Woot --- Houston --- Hold the phone
Well I have no real idea why this has worked, BUT, I ran mountand noticed that nothing was listed (from inside chroot).So I redid the following 2 lines:
mount -vt devpts -o gid=4,mode=620 none /dev/ptsmount -vt tmpfs none /dev/shm
Now, low and behold, when a normal user submits expect -c "spawn ls" I amgetting the associated spawn ls as output and no error message.
I will add this has been continued on from my below reply where I installed tcl and expectas regular clfs user.
Thanks for everyone's help
CheersGrail