[Clfs-support] ***SPAM*** Binutils Chapter 10 part 14

Grail Dane grail69 at hotmail.com
Sun Oct 25 19:48:10 PDT 2009

Just thought I would update this (although only with another failure).
I started from scratch and this time installed tcl and expect as part of IV. Building the Basic Tools (which I noticed LFS was doing) but unfortunatelyI still get the same issue from expect complaining that as a normal userthere are not enough PTYs :(
RegardsGrail