[Clfs-support] problem with cloog-PPL-0.15.7 segfaulting on configure script

Schmidt, Dietmar dietmar.schmidt at hob.de
Wed Nov 18 00:00:17 PST 2009

I had the same error, starting from a 32 bit linux, building a 32 bit CLFS system.
Starting from a 32 bit linux, building a 64 bit CLFS system works.

As described here a few weeks ago, on 32 bit CLFS linux I tried:

sed -i 's/LD_LIBRARY_PATH=/#&/g' configure

Should be the same as your sed statement.
And it works.

I think the problem is the new Library Path, so cat,rm ... from the base system uses the libraries from /tools/lib/ on 32 bit CLFS
and that results in the segfaults.
On 64 bit CLFS cat,rm ... from the base system uses the libaries under /lib, as the libaries under /tools/lib ar 64 bit libs.

regards
Dietmar