[Clfs-support] util-macros-1.1.6 in Xorg utils

Alonso Graterol alonso.graterol at gmail.com
Sat Mar 7 14:40:41 PST 2009

Hello,

I'm building Xorg following CBLFS instructions. I already install the
headers and protocols with no problem at all. I also installed the
utilities in the order indicated except for util-macros.

After configure finishes, make command only returns "there is nothing
to make for all" (translated from spanish). I tried starting again
with a fresh copy of the package as well as with latest version but
result is the same, nothing to make.

I could not find anything related to this package in mail archives.

Mine is an AMD x86_64 Pure 64 bit system using kernel 2.6.24.4 and gcc-4.2.1

Thanks beforehand for your support,

Alonso