[Clfs-support] mysql install issue

Koornstra, Reinoud koornstra at hp.com
Tue Apr 28 16:33:10 PDT 2009

Hi, I see this option when doing configure --help:

  --with-plugins=PLUGIN[[[,PLUGIN..]]]
                          Plugins to include in mysqld. (default is: none)
                          Must be a configuration name or a comma separated
                          list of plugins.
                          Available configurations are: none max max-no-ndb
                          all.
                          Available plugins are: partition daemon_example
                          ftexample archive blackhole csv example federated
                          heap ibmdb2i innobase myisam myisammrg ndbcluster.

Underneath I see:

=== Federated Storage Engine ===
  Plugin Name:      federated
  Supports build:   static and dynamic
  Configurations:   max, max-no-ndb

So: --with-plugins= federated

Should do it then? Or should I do: --with-plugins=max ?
Thanks,

Reinoud.