[Clfs-support] trap command

Koornstra, Reinoud koornstra at hp.com
Tue Apr 14 17:50:08 PDT 2009

I did follow the instructions upon creating the link:

root:/sources# ls -l /lib64
total 0
lrwxrwxrwx 1 root root 14 Apr 14 12:22 ld-linux-x86-64.so.2 -> /lib/ld-2.4.so

root:/sources# cp jre-6u13-linux-x64.bin jre-mod.bin
root:/sources# chmod +x jre-mod.bin
root:/sources# ./jre-mod.bin
[SNIP]
Do you agree to the above license terms? [yes or no]
yes
Unpacking...
Checksumming...
Extracting...
./jre-mod.bin: line 363: ./install.sfx.6665: No such file or directory
Failed to extract the files.  Please refer to the Troubleshooting section of
the Installation Instructions on the download page for more information.

Reinoud.