[Clfs-support] trap command

Koornstra, Reinoud koornstra at hp.com
Tue Apr 14 11:58:19 PDT 2009

I tried the x64_64 release, I tried the 1.6 version and 1.5 version.
With the 1.6 version I get this:

Do you agree to the above license terms? [yes or no]
yes
Unpacking...
Checksumming...
Extracting...
./jre-6u13-linux-x64.bin: line 363: ./install.sfx.24751: No such file or directory
Failed to extract the files.  Please refer to the Troubleshooting section of
the Installation Instructions on the download page for more information.

Same story when I try the 1.5 version, both fail when trying to execute the install.sdx file that is temp created.
When I break the script off, I see indeed that the file is being generated, but for some reason, the script doesn't find it.
Any suggestions?

Reinoud.