[Clfs-support] lilo

Koornstra, Reinoud koornstra at hp.com
Thu Apr 2 17:13:59 PDT 2009

In my case I tried this:

Lilo -b /dev/sdb -C ${CLFS}/etc/lilo.conf

Output is:
Ignoring entry 'boot'
Warning: /dev/sdb is not on the first disk
Warning: the boot sector and map file are on different disks.
Fatal: open /boot/us.ktl: no such file or directory

But what is the normal way of doing the lilo stuff in this chapter?
Boot from the live cd and then do the lilo?

Reinoud.