[Clfs-support] [not an answer] clfs-embedded on beagle?

Michael A. Peters mpeters at mac.com
Wed Oct 22 15:53:07 PDT 2008

That looks like a neat little board - I seriously wonder how hard it
would be to get TeXLive running on it. I wonder if TeXLive has an arm
build yet.

About the only think I use my laptop for is tex stuff at the coffee shop
and occasional webmail - it would be cool to try and build some sort of
laptop that uses a hell of a lot less power.

Unfortunately building teTeX on it wouldn't be a possibility for me,
it's just too old for a lot of what I do - I suppose some of it could
work with an updated texmf tree. Maybe the binary parts of TeXLive 2008
could be compiled on arm w/o too much blood and sweat, I'm betting
someone already has ...