[Clfs-support] clfs-embedded on beagle?

satish patel satish at linuxbug.org
Sun Oct 19 08:01:01 PDT 2008

I have used clfs-embedded for ixp425 and its working great but I don’t know
about this borad. If you compile on it and got anyissue please put your
concern on mailing list I will and othere people will help you so don’t
think about it just go ahead..

I had worked on uclibc base toolchain.

Satish patel