[Clfs-support] mips uclibc error

satish patel satish at linuxbug.org
Tue Oct 7 09:59:59 PDT 2008

>Hey all,

>'ve got a little mips webbook to play around with and I thought I'd give
CLFS a go.

>I'm stuck trying to build uClibc-0.9.29 Headers.
>
>I followed the instructions to the letter, but I end up with the following
error output:

>Manuel's hidden warnings (UCLIBC_MJN3_ONLY) [N/y/?] n # # configuration
written to .config # >./extra/scripts/conf-header.sh .config >
include/bits/uClibc_config.h ln -fs sgidefs.h ./include/
>cc1: error: unrecognized command line option "-mips1"
>cc1: error: unrecognized command line option "-mabi=32"
>cc1: error: unrecognized command line option "-mips1"
>cc1: error: unrecognized command line option "-mabi=32"

>Any ideas?

Error this your gcc or cc compile not support this given options  run this
command gcc --target-help  will give you list of option which supported in
gcc

Edit configuration file and remove this list of options