[Clfs-support] mips uclibc error

Dan Cotruta dancotruta at linnoc.net
Tue Oct 7 09:56:35 PDT 2008

Hey all,

I've got a little mips webbook to play around with and I thought I'd
give CLFS a go.

I'm stuck trying to build uClibc-0.9.29 Headers.

I followed the instructions to the letter, but I end up with the
following error output:

Manuel's hidden warnings (UCLIBC_MJN3_ONLY) [N/y/?] n
#
# configuration written to .config
#
./extra/scripts/conf-header.sh .config > include/bits/uClibc_config.h
ln -fs sgidefs.h ./include/
cc1: error: unrecognized command line option "-mips1"
cc1: error: unrecognized command line option "-mabi=32"
cc1: error: unrecognized command line option "-mips1"
cc1: error: unrecognized command line option "-mabi=32"

Any ideas?