[Clfs-support] Can't mount root at boot

Arnie Stender astender at aagstender.org
Fri Nov 23 18:03:52 PST 2007

Hi Folks,
    I got two direct replies to my last post and both asked if I had
support for the root's file system built into my kernel. I think I
selected Y for all needed support but since I don't know that for sure I
am posting here what I have in my kernel configuration file in hopes
someone will look at it and say but you don't have ??????? If you think
I need file system support other than what's here please let me know.
BTW in case I didn't mention it in the last post I have tried using
reiserfs and ext2.

Thanks,
Arnie

#