[Clfs-dev] Server maintenance - be back online soon

Andrew Bradford bradfa at gmail.com
Mon Feb 25 07:29:49 PST 2019

On Sun, Feb 17, 2019 at 9:57 AM Justin R. Knierim <cross-lfs at knierim.org> wrote:
> - Get git moved over to github.  There appears to be trac+github
> integration so that's cool.

So what's the plan with regards to when to use trac and when to use
github, like for issues/bugs?
I'd like to use Github as much as possible, it's just easier for me
and it always works.

Do we want people to be using Github pull requests to request changes?
 If so, then using Github issues would be handy as there's really good
integration there.

Do we even really need trac any longer?  Could the books all be
generated and hosted through github pages using some continuous
integration service that offers free run-time for open source
projects?

Thanks for making all these upgrades and keeping everything running, Justin! :)

Thanks,
Andrew