[Clfs-dev] Server maintenance - be back online soon

Tom Armistead tiny_armistead at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 21 09:17:03 PST 2019

I have been working with the most recent CLFS book and found a few bugs in what is there.   In the near future, I will have a few fixes to put in once the git repository is up.
I have also been working on getting the CLFS book up to the same package revisions as are in the pending LFS 8.4 release.  I still have some work to do on it but in a a few weeks  I expect to have a large set of CLFS changes ready to go in.
Tom