[Clfs-dev] why there isn't any standard CLFS ARM Book?

Ken Moffat zarniwhoop at ntlworld.com
Wed Nov 21 18:20:43 PST 2018

On Thu, Nov 22, 2018 at 01:37:07AM +0000, Ken Moffat wrote:
> On Thu, Nov 22, 2018 at 01:41:26AM +0100, Michele Bucca wrote:
> > Il giorno gio 22 nov 2018 alle ore 01:10 Michele Bucca
> > <michele.bucca at gmail.com> ha scritto:
> > >
> > > Hello There
> > >

> Hi Michele,

One further comment: gmail hates you.  When I looked at both your
posts in gmail on my browser they came up with a big alert:

Be careful with this message

Gmail could not verify that it actually came from
michele.bucca at gmail.com. Avoid clicking links, downloading
attachments or replying with personal information.

Unfortunately, the only options gmail offers are "Report spam" and
"Report phishing" whereas what it really needs is "Not spam".

But perhaps you are doing something unusual in how you use gmail.
Oddly, it seems quite happy about my replies (they trigger a lot of
filters, someone recently got his own gmail reply treated as spam
when he replied to me!).

Unfortunately, the only reliable comment on gmail is "You get what
you paid for." :-(
--
If a man stands before a mirror and sees in it his reflection, what
he sees is not a true reproduction, but a picture of himself when he