[Clfs-dev] [lfs-dev] Hello and Japanese translation info

Michio Matsuyama michio_matsuyama at yahoo.co.jp
Fri May 19 04:31:12 PDT 2017

----- Original Message -----

> From: Julien Lepiller <roptat at lepiller.eu>
> To: CLFS development discussion <clfs-dev at lists.clfs.org>
> Date: 2017/5/19, Fri 19:15
> Subject: Re: [Clfs-dev] [lfs-dev]  Hello and Japanese translation info
>
> Le 2017-05-19 04:18, Michio Matsuyama a écrit :

Hi Julien,

Big surprise to read your Japanese mail!
I thank you for your kindness to explain the Pootle and
the example of the french translation things.

As you mentioned, I think this discussion should continue
to mail each other privately, not on this mailing list if
we write in Japanese.

I will mail you after seeking the Pootle site

in a several days.

Regards,
matsu

---