[Clfs-dev] Hello and Japanese translation info

akhiezer lfs65 at cruziero.com
Thu May 18 02:45:27 PDT 2017

Hi,

> Date: Thu, 18 May 2017 13:18:51 +0900 (JST)
> From: Michio Matsuyama <michio_matsuyama at yahoo.co.jp>
>
> Hello all,
>
> I am a newcomer of this mailing list.
> I really appreciate your developping CLFS book.

  developping
 ->
  developing

> And then,
> I have completed providing Japanese translation
> version of CLFSbook at the following site.
> I hope this Japanese documents will be useful to
> all, especially to Japanese CLFSers.
>
> http://clfsja.osdn.jp
>
> matsu

Looks good; had an initial look-through (tho' I don't read/speak Japanese,
'fraid (altho' know some about the lang structure)).

I'd say that this can/should be added to the clfs site thus -
translations should be promoted/supported/advertised prominently:
----
* http://trac.clfs.org/wiki/news#CLFSNews

* http://trac.clfs.org/wiki/download#DownloadtheCrossLinuxFromScratchBook

* http://trac.clfs.org/wiki/read#ReadtheCrossLinuxFromScratchBookOnline

* <New 'Translations' section.>
----

I can do these additions, if OK with folks.

Also, have cc'd this to lfs-dev list, as there was discussion there
recently ('Tue, May 16, 2017 at 5:15 PM', Julien Lepiller, Martin Qi)
about co-ordinating some aspects of translations.

rgds,
akh