[Clfs-dev] CLFS 3.1.0 GIT status

William Harrington kb0iic at berzerkula.org
Fri Aug 28 19:34:32 PDT 2015

Greetings,

I've completed a week long build of our current git and created tickets for updates that need to go into the book. Please look over the tickets and give an okay or agreement or else I'll add it anyway. Some of the tickets I created comparing our book to the LFS SYSTEMD book. I have not created any tickets based on the sysvinit book. I may do that this next week. There are only a couple of things to check for the sysvinit book, so it shouldn't be that much different with the systemd book.

I may start adding tickets for the easy updates which require only version updates and no other instructions to the book.

Since we have big jumps to newer versions of packages, we need to make sure we verify the installed files. I have installed file logs I can add to our current tickets if desired. I know of the following which need checked:

glibc, gcc, shadow, util-linux