[Clfs-dev] Meander hardware switchover / ip change

Justin R. Knierim cross-lfs at knierim.org
Fri Aug 28 07:44:46 PDT 2015

Hey everyone,

The current CLFS server called meander needs to change datacenters, so
to allow it to be shipped I've had to offload the whole shebang onto a
cloud instance at my work.  I basically got it copied 1 to 1 to this
instance, and so it should run just about the same as before.  If you
use ssh or possibly some other services, you may get a warning about the
ip changing.

OLD IP:  208.97.140.69
NEW IP:  67.205.60.62

If you notice any services not working, please drop me a note directly
at cross-lfs at knierim.org and I'll get it sorted out.

Once meander is shipped from Los Angeles, CA to Ashburn, VA it will get
new drives, and assigned a new IP.  At that time we can decide to build
a fresh CLFS on it or something different, before moving all the
services back over to it.

Any questions please let me know.  Thanks!

Justin