[Clfs-dev] Systemd and adjtime

William Harrington kb0iic at berzerkula.org
Mon Mar 10 17:37:27 PDT 2014

On Mar 10, 2014, at 6:57 PM, Martin Ward wrote:

> Its seems that the boot scripts section at least for pure 64 bit
> seems to have disappeared as well as the hwclock setting section

Unless ya talking about the boot method area. Which need to be more
clear which section.

We need to redo the whole boot method. I suggest an init.c which does
everything and scrap bootscripts, or perhaps provide an initrd setup.
We don't want to populate the rootfs with bootscripts or anything that
shouldn't be there.